1. Who can invest online?
The following investor segments can invest online:
- Resident Indian Individuals, either single or jointly (limited to 3 joint applicants)
- Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian origin residing abroad
- Parents/ Lawful guardians on behalf of minors
2. Give more details on this online investment facility offered by Invesco Mutual Fund?
It is a user-friendly interface for our investors; to conveniently transact and manage their investments in our schemes online. This powerful interface will provide total access to all our funds and services and contains useful tools to help you manage your investments.
3. What features does this facility offer to me?
This facility offers you the following broad features:-
Account and Portfolio Services
- Invest in new schemes or top up your existing holdings
- Redemption of units
- Switch from one Invesco Mutual Fund scheme to another
- View and print complete history of all your transactions
- View and print your account statements
- View and print Capital Gains Statement
- See daily NAVs for all our funds
- Selectively add NAVs to a 'Watch List'
4. To use this facility, what are the pre-requisites?
The pre-requisites to use this facility are:-
- Permanent Account Number - required irrespective of the investment amount
- Know Your Client (KYC) Compliance
- Bank Account - with the designated banks mentioned below.
5. How do I register for this facility?
The registration process is outlined below:-
- Log on to https://invest.invescomutualfund.com/ and click on 'New Investor'
- On a successful purchase request, you will be guided to the payment gateway, where you have to select the designated bank where you have an bank account.
- After successful fund transfer from your bank account, you will receive an email confirmation of purchase request at your registered email address.
- You have to send the copy of the cancelled cheque with your name imprinted on the cheque leaf/Bank statement to
firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the date of purchase request. In case we do not receive the documents within 10 days, then the subscription amount would be refunded.
|REGISTRAR & TRANSFER AGENT
|Karvy Fintech Pvt. Ltd.
Unit: Invesco Mutual Fund,
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Gachibowli, Financial District,
Hyderabad - 500 008.
Tel : 040 6716 1500
Invesco Asset Management (India) Private Limited,
2101-A, A Wing, 21st Floor, Marathon Futurex,
N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai 400 013
Tel : 022 6731 0000
The supporting documents are:-
* Applications without PAN details will be rejected.
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card*
- Proof of Know Your Client (KYC) Compliance
6. Why do I have to send the copy of cancelled cheque/Bank statement?
As a legal requirement, we require the documents for third party verification. This is a one-time requirement . All transactions performed thereafter are done from your bank account registered under the folio.
7. How do I pay online for purchase of units?
We have tied up with select banks to provide investors the facility of electronic fund transfer. You need to have an account and net banking facility with any one of these banks to transfer funds from your bank account into the respective scheme account.
8. Can I Use Credit / Debit Cards To Purchase Units?)
No. Payment for purchase of units cannot be made through credit card however investors can invest through debit cards issued by Visa.
9. How can I redeem my units?
You need to fill up the online redemption request for the scheme that you wish to exit from. On successful processing of the redemption request at applicable NAV, the redemption proceeds will be paid out; either through direct transfer to your designated bank account or a cheque / DD will be dispatched to your registered mailing address.
10. How do I know the transaction cut-off time and applicable NAV?
The cut-off time and applicable NAV for every scheme is mentioned in the Scheme Information Document(s) / Offer Document(s) of the scheme. Scheme Information Document(s) / Offer Document(s) are available on our website.
In the case of online transaction, the applicable NAV will depend on the time at which the user has logged in the request. This time is the server time.
In the case of NFOs, units purchased will be allotted on the allotment date at the NFO offer price.
11. What do I need to do if I forget my password?
You have to click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the login page of our website. Fill in and submit the details requested in the query box. After successful validation of the details, an email containing the new password will be sent to your registered email address. Your login ID will remain the same.
12. How Do I Get A Blocked Account Reactivated?
The system is built on the foundation of strong safeguards which blocks your account after 3 consecutive incorrect logins. The account gets reactivated within 24 working hours.
13. Is It Possible For Me To Change My Address, Bank Mandate And Contact Details Online ?
No. As a part of the KYC Guidelines, you necessarily have to intimate the change in address to the registered intermediaries of KYC Registration Agency (KRA) and all other changes can be sent to through a letter to any of our Branch Offices or Investor Service Centres.
14. Can I invest in SIP ?
Yes, you can now avail the Online Systematic Investment Plan(''ISIP'') facility through our website and start a SIP online hassle-free.
15. How will I receive my transaction acknowledgements?
On the completion of every successful transaction, you will receive a confirmation at your registered email ID.
16. If I register for online transaction facility, can I use the physical mode for transacting?
Yes. An investor registered for online transaction facility can also invest through the physical mode.
17. If I Have Already Invested Earlier In The Offline Mode, What Steps Do I Need To Take To Register
for online facility?
Email id and mobile number is mandatory to avail the online facility for association of folio invested through offline mode.
The registration process is outlined below:-
Log on to https://invest.invescomutualfund.com and click on 'Create Login ID'
After creating your account click on 'Associate Folio' link. You have to enter the folio number of your existing investment made through offline mode and One Time Password (OTP) which would be sent to your registered mobile number.
After inputting these details, you will able to view your investment details and can also do further transactions under the folio.
18. Is transacting online secure?
19. In case I need any assistance relating to online investing, what should I do?
You just need to call our national number 1800-209-0007 and our customer service executive will be glad to assist you.
20. How Can I Change My Address
Investor can update / change their registered address as below:
For Non-KYC compliant folios:
Submit the CKYC registration form for individuals / KYC Form for non-individuals. Please complete the KYC Compliant procedure before submitting the form. Refer to the KYC FAQ’s in the Education and Guidance section on our website.
For KYC compliant Folios
Investor needs to submit the KYC Details Change form along with the self - attested proof of address and Copy of the PAN Card.
Please submit the forms at any SEBI registered intermediary or to any Investor Service Center of AMC or Registrar.
Click here to download the forms.
21. How Can I Change A Bank Mandate
For change of bank request, the investor would need to submit any one of the documents mentioned below for new bank account along with a request letter / non-financial transaction form
1. Cancelled Cheque leaf of the new bank mandate where the first unit holder name and bank account number is printed OR
2. Original self-attested copy of the bank statement/bank passbook OR
3. Bank letter mentioning the unit holder name and bank account number duly attested by the Bank Manager AND
4. Proof of Identity (if PAN is not updated in records)
In case there is a suspicion in the documents received, AMC reserves the right to call for the proof of old bank account from the investor.
Click here to download the non-financial transaction form
22. How Can I Update My Contact Details
An investor can choose to update their contact details using any of the modes mentioned below:
Offline: Request letter/Non-Financial Transaction form at the nearest Investor Service Centre of AMC or Registrar.
Email: An email from the registered email ID to email@example.com mentioning the Folio number and new contact details.
SMS: Investor can change/update the email ID, by sending an SMS INVEST <Space>Email ID to 56677 from the registered mobile number.
23. What is The Procedure to Claim Units / Proceeds Upon Death of a Unitholder / Transmission Procedure?